Active distance meters and laser feedback applications to measure distances improve accuracy. During use, users should note the following to ensure the effective and safe use of the product. In today’s article, I will let you know the notes before using them as well as in the process of using a laser measuring tool.
Notes that you need to read before using the laser measuring tool
- Do not let the laser beam towards people or animals
- Do not look into the laser directly or through reflection
- If a laser is facing you, you close your eyes immediately and turn your head to avoid the laser.
- Only laser distance meters should be given to a qualified person.
- Do not immerse the instrument in water or any other liquid.
- When you are finished using it, you wipe away the dirt with a soft cloth, do not use any detergent or solvent to clean the machine.
- If the instrument is malfunctioning, please contact the service technician of the supplier where you purchased the product so that the device is repaired, replaced with genuine parts, quality assurance.
- Do not disassemble the instrument by itself to avoid damaging the equipment.
- You should buy a distance measuring device for reputable brands. On the market, there are many brands; you should choose a brand reputation meter, the most quality.
- When using another thing, you need to keep in mind is not to change the performance of the device arbitrarily. Any change will result in dangerous laser radiation.
- You should remove the battery from the device after a long time of not using it. After a long period of inactivity, you need to check the equipment before use.
- When the method is weak, the battery needs to be replaced to ensure the accuracy of the invention. Batteries must be replaced according to the type specified by the manufacturer. Do not share old batteries with new cells.
Things to pay attention to when using distance measuring devices
- Do not project the laser beam into the eyes when using the laser measuring tool.
When using, people must never shine a laser beam into the eyes because it can cause injury. Although the laser is not very strong when measured, however, the eye is a susceptible part of the rays, including lasers. Therefore, when the gauge laser shines on the human eye, the cornea is very vulnerable.
At first, it may be just a slight injury, causing blurring… However, if it is projected into the eye several times, the eye will be severely damaged and susceptible to dangerous diseases. To avoid damage to the eyes, users absolutely must be careful during the use of the device, avoid joking or carelessly shining lasers into their eyes, the eyes of people around.
- When using a laser distance meter, you never shine on vehicles
For many national laws, this practice is listed as an offense, especially on airplanes. Therefore, users need to know about these regulations to avoid unnecessary trouble.
- Laser measuring tools may reduce accuracy when used in some cases
Although the machine is equipped with advanced techniques to stabilize efficiency, many factors affect the accuracy of the meter. This significantly reduces the quality, lifespan, … of the machine.
Some factors that adversely affect the accuracy of the distance measuring device include the environment subject to direct sunlight from the sun, other environments with intense light, due to impact, etc. Use should pay special attention to this issue. People need to be careful in storage and use to ensure the quality and increase the life of the meter.
- Please refer to the unit change instructions when using a laser distance meter.
All types of meters are equipped with many different units of measurement. There are many advanced machines capable of measuring up to 5 measurement units. Therefore, before using, users need to consult instructions on how to change the unit of measurement. Thus, users can avoid unnecessary confusion, choose the group that suits the measurement goal.
- Regularly check the rangefinder before use
Distance meters are known for their high accuracy, but for some time, the accuracy of the meters can be affected by external influences such as temperature, light, etc. , to limit and minimize deviations, users need to check the machine before use to get the most accurate measurement results.
The applications of laser distance meters in everyday life are not new to many people, especially construction engineers. Finding yourself the best laser measuring tool is essential. However, using the distance meter is the best way to avoid damaging the device, and harming people around them is a particular issue that needs special attention when putting the invention into operation. Above is the essential information that we have just come together to find out. Users should immediately note what we share above when using a laser measuring tool to ensure safety and efficiency.